Monday, September 14, 2009

Organic Virgin Mojito

...with ginger and mint infusion from Le Pain Quotidien.


Muddled lime, ginger, mint, club soda and sweetened with (supposedly) organic simple syrup.

Now that's Goddamn refreshing.

And if they tell me it's organic, to quote Wolf Parade, "I'll believe in anything." Because if I may say something about Le Pain--the experience of going there for me is right up there with bike riding in Palm Beach or a day at the spa. Maybe it's the communal wood tables or artisanal bread display or the agave-sweetened desserts or the little bowls of coffee, but the whole thing is a real French treat. I know it's a chain, but they got me.

1 comment:

  1. I'd just like to throw in NOT to get the lemonade at Le Pain Cotain. It's too sour and costs too much money. Umph!

    ReplyDelete