Thursday, August 13, 2009

No play, Yoplait

Readers, save yourself the 75 cents:



First off, the ingredients include:
-High fructose corn syrup
-Lactic acid esters of mono and diglycerides (can't be good)
-Gelatin (kosher, albeit)
-Potassium sorbate to maintain freshness (code word--preservative)
-And modified corn starch

I ignored the ingredients and bought it (for research purposes) because the commercial said it could be frozen, and I thought it would taste like Pinkberry. It does not. It doesn't freeze well and it tastes/smells like chemicals. Meanwhile, Pinkberry can suck it too.

4 comments:

  1. Wol, how do you feel about cottage cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wol, Esther eats cottage cheese on the regular. Let's see if I can get her to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use it every day because I try to stay away from dairy; however, Grandma Shirley eats it everyday and she's 87 years old and looks great! If you could find organic cottage cheese, it would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat lots of cottage cheese. With black pepper and raw, whole almonds. Way yum.

    For yogurt, I like Greek yogurt, and recommend it with honey and some raw, whole almonds. Or granola. Works like a charm...every time.

    Yoplait bites it.

    Always,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete